Struts is the most popular framework for developing Java based web applications. Struts is being developed as an open source project started by Apache Software Foundation . Struts framework is based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
What is Struts?
Components of Struts
- Result and View Components
Creating a simple Struts application
Understanding flow of Struts Application
Understanding Custom Tags of struts
OGNL in Struts Framework
- What is OGNL?
- How Struts & Programmer can uses OGNL?
Understanding ActionContext & ActionInvocation
- What is Interceptor?
- Understanding Predefined Interceptors
- Creating Custom Interceptors
- What is Result?
- Understanding Predefined Results
- Creating Custom Result
Common Predefined Interceptors
- What is Validation?
- Validation by using programmer defined logic
- Validation by using framework defined logic
Tiles and JSTL
- Struts Tiles
- Configuring Tiles in Struts
- Tiles Definitions
- Inheritance in Tiles definitions
Struts Tag Libraries