Oracle Java Certification Exam Preparation
Oracle Java Certification exams are industry respected certifications in Java technology. It focuses on key job roles in software application development and enterprise architecture. Any certification is central to the learning process as it provides validation of skill sets for specific job roles.
There are four types of certification levels under the Oracle’s Java certification path. These levels are:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
The following are the details of different certifications under each level on the certification path.
- Associate Level Certification: If you are new to Java, by becoming a Oracle Certified Associate, Java Programmer I (OCAJP), you will acquire a base set of knowledge that enables entry into a career in application development or software project management using Java technology.
- Professional Certification: As a Java Programmer, in order to demonstrate that you’ve acquired required skills, you should take Oracle Certified Professional, Java Programmer – II (OCPJP) exam. Earning this certification will take your Java career to next level.
- Expert Level Certification: Expert level certifications are to test the knowledge on any special areas in Java EE technology. This exams helps you to move upwards in your Java Career from a Programmer level. The following are the list of certification under the Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) level. These certifications are very important to advance in your Java career path.
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Web Component Developer (OCEJWCD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java Persistence API Developer (OCEJPAD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Enterprise Java Beans Developer (OCEEJBD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java ServerFaces Developer (OCEJSFD)
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE Web Services Developer (OCEJWSD)
- Master Certification: This is the final level of certification in the Java certification path. You set yourself a class apart by achieving Oracle Certified Master, Java EE Enterprise Architect (OCMJEA), responsible for architect and designing Java Platform, Enterprise Edition technology-compliant applications that are scalable, flexible, and highly secure.